Privacy and GDPR Policy
Ekowasher Sweden AB (EKOWASHER) considers privacy an important issue, so we build and operate our business and online services with the protection of privacy taken into account.
Who is responsible for your personal data?
EKOWASHER is responsible for your personal data. EKOWASHER refers to Ekowasher Sweden AB (incorporated in Sweden under the company number 559045-5829) and its subsidiary companies. For the purposes of applicable data protection law, the controller of your data will be the EKOWASHER affiliate which is providing services or communicating to you. This notice applies to all such companies.
Collection of your personal data
We may collect limited personal data your browser makes available to our website when you visit. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser (for more information see the Cookies section below). We use this information to better understand users’ behavior to further improve our offerings as well as to prevent malicious use such as hacking and denial of service attacks.
Some of our services require you to register for an account. We will ask you for some personal information in order to create an account and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services we may request credit card or other payment information which we maintain in on secure computers or servers.
When we require you to provide additional personal data, we will inform you at that time about the types of information we collect, how we use it, who it is shared with and how long we will store it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
We will use the personal information you provide to fulfill the purpose for which we acquired the information, sending/signing agreements, direct marketing, market surveys, customer, care activities and other sales activities, credit rating.
User generated content
We may offer certain services where you can post information on the site which will then be available to other visitors of the site. Examples are discussion forums and comments on
When you post, basic information identifying you as the poster will be made available to other visitors together with your posted information. This information includes your name or alias, and where relevant, may include other information such as your country or the name of the company or organization you work for. You have control over this data in your user profile and can control what will be shown in your posts.
We may also display statistical, reputational and other similar information related to your user account. Examples are the number of forum posts you have posted or a rating showing how useful other visitors have rated your posts.
We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your express and documented consent.
- We provide such information to trusted businesses or persons for the sole purpose of processing your request on our behalf. When this is done, it is subject to agreements that oblige those parties to process such information only on our instructions and in compliance with applicable data protection law and appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of EKOWASHER, its users or the public.
We may share your personal data among some service providers and partners to the extent necessary to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our products and services. Some of these partners may be located in countries outside of the European Economic Area which do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside and are not recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection. We only transfer personal information to these countries subject to safeguards that assure the protection of your personal information, such as European Commission approved standard contractual clauses.
We will not disclose your personal information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Unless otherwise specified in the privacy notice for the relevant service, we will keep your data for the minimum amount of time that is required to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements (including as necessary for EKOWASHER to defend against legal claims). Once your data is no longer required, we will permanently delete it in accordance with applicable law.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
We restrict access to your personal data to EKOWASHER employees who need to have that information in order to fulfill your request or supply our products and services.
The external sites linked to from the EKOWASHER web sites are developed by people over whom EKOWASHER exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information. Please refer to the privacy notice on each site for more information.
You are entitled to:
- Correct any error in your personal data or update it
- Receive a copy of your personal data that we hold
- Delete your personal data that we no longer have a lawful ground to use
- Port your personal data to a new supplier (if applicable)
- Object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interests ground (provided our reasons for the processing don’t outweigh any prejudice to your data privacy rights), or restrict how we use your personal data whilst a complaint is being investigated
- You may make such request by sending an e-mail to EKOWASHER. In certain circumstances, we may need to restrict the above rights to safeguard the public interest (e.g. the prevention or detection of crime) and our interests (e.g. the maintenance of legal privilege).
- In cases where we have asked for your consent to use your data for a particular purpose, you may withdraw your consent any time. This can be done by sending an e-mail to EKOWASHER. In such cases we will cease to use your data for the specified purpose and delete it.
- If you wish to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may contact EKOWASHER by submitting your complaint to EKOWASHER.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features or services on our sites may not function properly without cookies.
Cookies specific to the EKOWASHER SWEDEN AB website
EKOWASHER’s website may use both “first party” cookies (cookies set by the EKOWASHER website) and “third party” cookies (cookies set by a third party website that is providing a service for the EKOWASHER website). We use first party cookies for storing preferences, tracking user trends and patterns with the help of web statistics providers and for storing data needed throughout your visit on the site.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice, please submit them to email@example.com.